Saturday 10 July 2010

Moving out.. a saga.

So my dad came to pick up about 90% of my room to take back to my mum's house, now my room is all echoey and quite frankly the dirt really shows... who knew that skirting boards were supposed to be white?? and that the floor is supposed to be blue not bluey grey/brown (pretty sure that's my hair and dust if it's anything like the hall).

I'd you know clean but dad filled me up with Chinese and i can barely move :P annoyingly because i've sent my tv home i have to sit all day at my PC on the plus side ive pushed my bed against it so i lierally lie like jabba the hutt which due to the fact ive just put my clothes in the washing machine is almost factually true as an image...almost i'm not actually a huge fat space slug i just feel like one: a lot of chinese seriously...

So i move the rest of the stuff out on monday which hopefully won't take long till then im just killing time today tomorrow i'll write 1000 words cos i wont feel like a space slug :P

No comments:

Post a Comment